Learn how Task Force 46 and the North Dakota National Guard are working together to support their largest and longest domestic response in the history of the North Dakota National Guard. Join the discussion as our guests highlight how their joint efforts have been integral in helping in the fight to beat COVID-19. COL Schauer, Director of Military Support of the North Dakota National Guard, shares the mission and the response planning in the enduring mission against the virus. 2LT Kathleen Alejandro, Registered Nurse, Task Force Center praises the local hospitals and officials on how their teamwork has helped to navigate the unique challenges of the pandemic. LTC Brian Martinus, Chaplain, Task Force Center emphasizes the importance placed on behavioral health and religious support in order to maintain the moral of the task force and the success of the mission.
- U.S. Army: LTC Brian Martinus, Chaplain, Task Force Center (46th Military Police Command), U.S. Army North
- U.S. Air Force: COL Tad Schauer, Director of Military Support, North Dakota National Guard
- U.S. Air Force: 2ND LT Kathleen Alejandro, Registered Nurse, Task Force Center (Sourced from U.S. Air Force’s 96th Medical Support Group)
- Nzinga Curry, AUSA’s Director of Education & Programs
- LTC Brittany Lloyd, AUSA Army Fellow
Recommendations for future topics are welcome via email at email@example.com.