The holiday season is upon us and it can be a stressful time! Learn how to celebrate the holidays “Army style” and stay healthy. Hear from Mrs. McConville and Mrs. Grinston as they share stories on how they have celebrated the holidays, the importance of taking care of yourself, and helping others. Listen as Nicole Leth, Director of Fort Belvoir Armed Forces Wellness Center and Maria Reed, Founder of Moving with the Military share tips and resources on how Army families can stay healthy and enjoy the holiday season. For more information on the resources mentioned in the episode please check out our resource section below.
Recommendations for future topics are welcome via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Host: Holly Dailey, AUSA’s Director of Family Readiness
- Maria McConville, Spouse of Chief of Staff of the Army
- Alexandra Grinston, Spouse of Sergeant Major of the Army
- Nicole Leth, Fort Belvoir Armed Forces Wellness Center Director
- Maria Reed, Moving with the Military Founder
Fort Belvoir Armed Forces Wellness Center
Army Wellness Center Enterprise Website – Army Public Health Center: